JobsGumbo {jobs}
Terms of Use  |  Copyright Agent
[Use browser <BACK button to return]
 
>>>>>>>>>><>>>>>>JOB LISTING
Post Date:
Feb 14
     
Job ID:
359

Company:
Example Company Four
Source:
Direct
Website:
www.examplecompanyfour.com
Job Type:
Perm/Employee
Job Location:
Hours:
Full Time
4500 Apple Drive
Min. Exp.:
4-5 Year(s)
San Diego, CA 92121  
Nearest Metro:
San Diego
Relo $:
Yes
Area Code:
858
US Region:
West
Country:
USA  
Parent Co.:
Parent Company Example Two
Industry:
Electronics Electrical Misc

Job Title:
Sales Manager
Profession:
Sales Executive

Listed Keywords:
sales manager business develop goals recruit marketing strategy budget promotions product contracts development professional work manager business deals

About Example Company Four:
About the Company: (example)

Since 2000, Example Company Four has worked with clients in major countries world wide. With our knowledgeable staff and commitment to excellence, our company has successfully designed, manufactured and shipped widgets around the world.   With our personal service, we can work together with your company to help you create and implement your designs.  For your convenience we have offices in the United States and Australia which enable us to expedite our services in order to meet your production schedule.  You can count on Example Company Four for your production needs and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Job Description & Requirements:
Sales Manager (example job title)
 
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities: (examples)
 
  • Manage and inspire a staff of 5-8 sales representatives, building a team committed to excellence.
  • Work with team to develop department goals that are in line with business plan.
  • Facilitate and initiate training programs to enhance the sales department’s productivity.
  • Recruit and hire sales staff.
  • Publish and present job performance reviews.
  • Work with marketing team to create a focused market strategy.
  • Publish sales plan and expense budget monthly, quarterly and annually.
  • Coordinate with marketing department to attend and present at trade shows.
  • Work with customers and marketing department to establish product trends, identify customer needs and make recommendations for product promotions. 
  • Identify issues and make recommendations to positively impact the corporate vision and goals.
  • Produce and distribute office correspondence and communications.
  • Write/edit policies and procedures for sales department.
  • Other projects and reports as assigned.                          
Education & Experience: (examples)
  • Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.  Masters Degree desired.
  • A minimum of 3-5 years experience, preferably within a certified ISO manufacturing environment.
  • Previous management experience.
  • Experience in selling and managing large accounts and long term contracts.
  • Proven track record of sales achievement in applicable field.
  • Must have solid negotiating and presentation skills.
  • Have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
  • Highly motivated with articulate written and verbal communication skills.  Must have the ability to motivate, teach and lead others.
  • Attention to details and exceptional organizational skills are required.
  • Must be able to work under pressure while meeting deadlines.
Physical Requirements: (examples)
  • Approximately 80% of the time is spent sitting at a computer.  The remaining 20% of the time is spent either standing or walking.  
  • Some bending and stretching may be required to reach a phone or to get a file.
  • Lifting of 10 pounds or less may be required.
Working Conditions: (example)
  • The office is air conditioned with fluorescent lighting.
Travel: (example)
  • 40% Overnight travel may be required
Compensation: (example)
  • $75-100K per year based upon experience
Benefits: (examples)
  • Relocation
  • Medical, dental, and vision
  • 401k
  • Stock options
  • Tuition Reimbursement
 Contact Information: (example)
 
Please send your resume to the job location:
Example Company Four
4500 Apple Drive
San Diego, CA  92121

No phone calls please

Primary Keywords:  sales manager business develop goals recruit marketing strategy budget promotions product contracts development professional work manager business deals

Secondary Keywords:
jobs employment company management logo services sales discount marketing project team market science research technology dealers trade brand solutions analysis advertising statistics consulting planning skills part time contract organization promotion innovation


Apply Here:
www.examplecompanyfour.com
Reference Code:
Sales401

[Use your browser's <BACK button to return to prior search results]